Exploring funds, ETFs and investment trusts
Collective investments help you diversify your portfolio by spreading your money across a range of assets including shares, bonds and more. They tend to focus on a particular theme, such as a business sector or a geographical location, and when you invest in an actively managed fund, you also benefit from the fund manager’s expertise.
- Smart Investor gives you access to over 2,000 collective investments from more than 60 managers
- Choose between actively managed funds or passive investments like index trackers
- Narrow down the options with the Barclays Smart Investor Funds List, 50 funds that we believe could potentially outperform the market in the long term
- Want a diversified portfolio with a risk profile that you’re comfortable with, but not sure where to start? Explore our Ready-made Investments
- Gain access to investments before they become available on the secondary market via IPOs and new issue opportunities.
You can get started today and once you’ve opened your account, you’ll be able to browse the full range of investments available.
It's quick and easy to get started.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invest. If you’re not sure about investing, seek independent advice.